Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Faceting Cabbing Rough Gemstones

Faceting Cabbing Rough Gemstones

Wonderful... I've been looking for  a website that will sell me uncut, natural gemstones for the longest and couldn't find the right keywords to use in my search.  But... eureka ! I've found one and my creative spirit has just gone and run a muck, a shopping frenzy that is.

I love gemstone when they are close to their most natural state. here are some visuals of what I mean

These are Diamonds raw and uncut... 2.04 carats
simply beautiful

This is a rare green/black  SERAPHINITES  

This one is a Raw pink Tourmaline
And my most favorite Gemstone...

Of course Amethyst
I think there is something sexy and mysterious about a person who wears gemstones fashioned into a ring or pendant that hasn't been manipulated into shapes that are considered clean, cut and  sharpened. Raw and dirty, uncut says "beauty by God".

4 comments:

  1. Find here suppliers directory for your gemstones business. This directory helps you to find out suppliers and manufacturers from all over world.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jeff... It' a wealth of information... I'm in real trouble now. My husband my have to take my checkbook. LOL

    ReplyDelete